What can you do for your club?
While the committee do the bulk of the work, we're always looking for people who can help out with a few things.
- Can you help with refreshments? We need someone to volunteer for taking the tea, coffee and biscuits and bringing them to the meetings. Don't worry if you can't do it all the time, as we can arrange a rota of people.
- Would you like to spread the word about Berkshire Beaders? Ask for some flyers that you can use.
- Want to help keep printing and postage costs down? Just give us your email address and we'll email the regular Newsletter to you.
- Want to contribute to the Newsletter? If you have a letter, article, hint or experience you want to tell others about, or even just a question, contact the Newsletter Editor who is always looking for material.
- Want to talk about or teach a favourite technique? Feel free to come forward and show others how it's done by doing a pattern or presentation for a meeting.
If you have any questions about the club, please feel free to contact us.